Re: Solaris 7, new patches and procmail

1999-07-01 18:06:08
On a whim, I tried an experiment.  I set up an alias with a .forward
(actually to my pager) and this does not work!

I bet the patches broke the sendmail .forward functionality some how!
Which, in turn, breaks my procmail!

I will be testing further and let y'all know.

-Steve

Steve Carter wrote:
I run Solaris 7, sendmail and procmail v3.13.1 on a Ultra5 workstation.
A couple of days ago Sun announced some patches for Solaris 7 which I
installed.  Since then procmail has quit working, no log entries, no
messages, nothing.

Anyone heard of this or got any ideas how I can start troubleshooting
this?  BTW, The patches can't be backed out AFAIK.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Best,
-Steve