Re: Procmail FAQ and Links pointer (pre-faq or pre-inf)

that has been posted as well.

On 5 Jul 1999 05:14:45 GMT, era eriksson <era+i(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> posted to
comp.mail.misc, news.admin.net-abuse.email, and the Procmail mailing
list:
Archive-name-to-be: mail/procmail-faq-pointer
Last-modified:
Posting-frequency:  Every 11 days

Oops, sorry, the "changes since last time" script was hosed. Here's
the relevant change history for the actual FAQ:

  date: 1999/07/02

     More newbie stuff: Amended "how do I forward a copy" with "how do I
     forward without leaving a copy" (double duh)

     Newbie question: Where are files created / stored?

I'll try to get the "Last-modified" auxiliary header fixed until next
time, too. Sorry for this glitch (I bet nobody actually noticed :-)

/* era */

--
.obBotBait: It shouldn't even matter whether     <http://www.iki.fi/era/>
I am a resident of the state of Washington. <http://members.xoom.com/procmail/>