Re: MH folder delivery doesn't work via rcvstore

1999-07-10 07:59:58
"Aaron D. Turner" <aturner(_at_)best(_dot_)com> writes:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get procmail to deliver to mh
style mail folders.

My rc file:

:0
* ^From(_dot_)*aturner(_at_)linuxkb\(_dot_)org
* ^Subject.*Test
| /usr/lib/nmh/rcvstore +Test

The log:

procmail: Match on "^From(_dot_)*aturner(_at_)linuxkb\(_dot_)org"
procmail: Match on "^Subject.*Test"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/usr/lib/nmh/rcvstore +Test"
- From aturner(_at_)linuxkb(_dot_)org  Tue Jul  6 18:18:03 1999