Re: Two Incoming Folders

1999-07-14 12:49:06
On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, JT wrote:

If a message matches a recipe, how can I specify
two local folders to save it to?  (I want to
archive the message, but also have it appear in
my incoming mail for me to read..)

JT,

plenty of different ways to accomplish that.  Here's a simple one:

:0:
* ^TOjt             <- your condition(s) here
{
 :0 c
 archive

 :0
 incoming
}

That 'c' in the line:
  :0 c
says that procmail should create a copy of the mail being delivered.  So
procmail will put the copy in 'archive' and continue matching other
recipes - the next recipe putting the mail in 'incoming'.

Marty
--
Martin McCarthy                   /</       PGP key available
Home:         marty(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com   \>\