Re: Two Incoming Folders

1999-07-15 08:49:34
On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:05:29 -0500 (CDT), Jeff
<schaller(_at_)southwind(_dot_)net> wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, JT wrote:
If a message matches a recipe, how can I specify two local folders
to save it to?  (I want to archive the message, but also have it
appear in my incoming mail for me to read..)
This should be a FAQ somewhere :)

<http://www.iki.fi/era/procmail/mini-faq.html#forward-copy> comes
close, you just save instead of forward. Hmm, maybe I should include
this case.

Depending on which is easier for you to understand,

There is also a third case, which only applies for directory folders.
Probably this is not what JT is asking about, though.

/* era */

--
 Too much to say to fit into this .signature anyway: <http://www.iki.fi/era/>
  Fight spam in Europe: <http://www.euro.cauce.org/> * Sign the EU petition