perl-script

1999-07-15 08:37:16
Hello,
with procmail, I do a lot of administration with my
mail-on-demand-server (SuSE-LINUX).
For example, if members have forgotten their passwds, they can call a
script, click on "send passwd" and a mail is sent to me, Subject
"sendpasswdtome" and the only text is the email-Adress.
Once a day the file password.send is processed, and emails are generated
and sent out.
I would like to call a perl-script locally, and have it process the body
immediately, when the mail comes in.

:0 bw:
lockfile

*
^Subject:.*sendpasswdtome

|sort -f
/home/jost/listen/passwort.send

I am very weak with procmail, how can I alter the third line?
(---> perl-script-name email-adress)

Thank you,
Jost