Simulating a Bad Mail address

1999-07-15 07:55:34
Hi,
        I seem to get continually resubscribed toa number of online
periodicals.  I would like to set up my recipes to bounce simulation of that
user name not being found on the system.  How does one do that?
        One complication:  the email address that I use
msaroff(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com is
just a mail mirror to my real account msaroff(_at_)pca(_dot_)net (pobox allows
me to
change my ISP without screwing up my contacts).  This means that I need to
generate a bogus bounce appearing to be from pobox.com, when my .procmailrc is
on pca.net.

--
Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to