Re: Rescanning your inbox

1999-07-26 12:04:26
On Mon, Jul 26, 1999 at 11:14:22PM +1000, Pete wrote:
Hi everyone,

Due to a few errors with my procmailrc file I have ended up with all
my email in /var/spool/mail/plaven.

Is there anyway I can "rescan" that file to get the now working
receipes to toss the email into their respectful folders?

Move your spool file elsewhere (home directory is good...).

Then run it through formail -s /path/to/your/procmail.

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.