Help

1999-07-27 22:10:39
Hello fellow procmail users,

I have a user who is getting spammed by an ex boyfriend and I want to
send an email back to him telling him he is UNAUTHORIZED to send
mail here, log it and send an administrator email notification. How
can I do this with procmail?? After reading the man pages and examples
I came up with:

:0:
* ^From(_dot_)*1296herman(_at_)aol(_dot_)com
| cat /etc/procmail/abuse.note  /usr/ucb/mail -s "UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS"
1296herman(_at_)aol(_dot_)com

Where can I add the logging and also the administrator notification??

Thanks for any information,

Ryan