Hello procmail users,

Thanks for the help yesterday I appreciate it. I have one more
question the formail/procmail/procmailex page does not seem to
be to clear on. I want to do the following if a note is received
from an offending user:

1) log it
2) send root a note saying that an abuse note has been received and
   include the sending message, all headers, and have a subject of
   ABUSE INCIDENT
3) Send an auto response back to the abuser warning him that his sending
   mail here is unauthorized.

I have been reading the man pages now for 10 hours and feel like I
know a lot more about procmail, but I am not sure on how to
accomplish #2 completely. I have attached what I came up with but
it is not working correctly.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks a bundle,

Ryan

BTW: Wanted to thank these guys especially:
Scott Fabbri
era eriksson

# Abuse Recipe
NL=""

:0
* ^From\<+\/test(_at_)test\(_dot_)com(_dot_)*
{
        # Log an abuse incident to the procmail log
        LOG="procmail: message from $MATCH$NL"

        # save a copy of the trouble email
        :0c:
        abuse.emails

        # Send a note to root
        :0
        # -X Extract header
        # -k Keep body as well
        | ( formail -X -k -I "To: root(_at_)accn\(_dot_)org" "From: procmail" \
            "Subject: Abuse Incident" ; \
          date; \
          echo "Abuse note from: $FROM"; \   # HOw do I get the FROM??
          echo "Abuse note to  : $TO" ); \   # How do I get the TO??
          echo "" \
          | $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS -t

        # Senda a response back to the culprit cc:'ing root
        :0
        | ( formail -rt -i "Subject: Unauthorized access" -I"Cc: root"; \
          cat /home/ryanm/.procmail/abuse.note ) \