SpamDunk spamfilter July 25/1999

1999-07-28 03:52:41
  The most recent update of my spamfilter is July 25/1999.  People
with recent versions of SpamDunk need only download
http://www.interlog.com/~waltdnes/spamdunk/sdfiles/NOTLIST.TXT and
save it as a textfile and upload as "isnotlist" To download the
system in its entirety see instructions at
http://www.interlog.com/~waltdnes/spamdunk.htm

Reasons for update...

 - RRSS has been added to the DNS-based blocking lists, i.e.
   DSSL/DUL/IRMSS/ORBS/RBL, along with an overview/FAQ comparing
   what the lists strive to block, and the associated risk/reward
   ratios.

 - I have done an overhaul "under the hood" which should wring out
   potential false positives even lower than their previous very
   low level.

 - Removed the buffer-overflow checking routine. Mailreader software
   should have been updated against that exploit by now.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)interlog(_dot_)com> procmail spamfilter
http://www.interlog.com/~waltdnes/spamdunk/spamdunk.htm