MAILDIR+Sendmail Virtusertable

1999-08-02 22:52:40
Greetings,

I am rather new to procmail and also new to the list.

I've been wrestling with procmail all morning to achieve what I thought
would have been considered something simple.. :)

What I'm trying to do is get a Linux box to host mail services for various
domains and then deliver the mail into a different MAILDIR depending on
the destination domain. E.g.:

Mail to user(_at_)abc(_dot_)com goes to /var/spool/abc.com/u/s/user
Mail to user(_at_)xyz(_dot_)com goes to /var/spool/xyz.com/u/s/user

I figure that I'll probably have to change the Mlocal line in
/etc/sendmail.cf as well to perhaps pass the username from the
virtusertable as well?

Any information would be *greatly* appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Cheers,
Umar.