Re: Temporarily storing...

1999-08-13 19:38:10
Nils Vogels <nivo(_at_)wahalla(_dot_)worldonline(_dot_)nl> writes:
When a CD isnt inserted, I was trying to let procmail mail some CD-admin
to insert the CD into any drive, and reply to that mail, so that
procmail knows he may try again to deliver file X to employee Y. I seem
to be lost in making procmail remember that file X was for employee Y...
Any ideas ?

Use your favorite full blown programming language which database access
routines (something simple like NDBM, GDBM, or Berkeley DB).  For example,
any of the following would probably work: C, C++, Perl, Python, Tcl.
The choice would depend on which one(s) you are most comfortable with.

Philip Guenther