(^TO|Subject:.) question

1999-08-13 21:07:01
 Ok, seeing the explanation of how the above works, I was wondering if
something like the following is valid or not.
  * (^X-Mailinglist|Subject):.(*suse-linux-e|*[SLE])

or would it be like this?
  * (^X-Mailinglist|Subject:.)(*suse-linux-e|*[SLE])

  I kinda would think in the above example, i would have to move the ^ to
the left of the first ( so that its included in either the X-Mailinglist
or the Subject, am I wrong about that?
  Also what about the :. symbols, would I move them to the right of the
first ) like the first example, or leave them as is in the second?
  I believe I understand it, but only to a certain extent :)

--
     S.Toms - tomas(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com - http://www.primenet.com/~tomas
                S.u.S.E. Linux v6.1+ - Kernel 2.2.11

Electrocution, n.:
        Burning at the stake with all the modern improvements.