Re: (^TO|Subject:.) question

1999-08-14 18:25:09
On Sat, 14 Aug 1999, Liviu Daia wrote:

    That said, it still looks strange to mix addresses with subjects.
Are you sure you want to catch messages with

    Reading a book about regular expressions (or even the description in
the procmail man pages) might help.

  I read the procmail pages, but they didn't give me an example of the
above, I saw examples of both to the left, and I saw examples of both to
the right, but nothing with both together. I currently have it as two
seperate rules but wanted to see if I made it into one rule, how would I
write that particular line.
  Thanks :)

--
     S.Toms - tomas(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com - http://www.primenet.com/~tomas
                S.u.S.E. Linux v6.1+ - Kernel 2.2.11

I'm defending her honor, which is more than she ever did.