External list

1999-08-16 19:00:33
  I saw an example, I believe it was on here but not positive, I want to
list a group of addresses that I want to accept e-mails from and I believe
the format in the list was as follows

  address01(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com
  address02(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)org
  address03(_at_)anyplace(_dot_)com
  etc..

is there an archive I'm not aware of I can do a search maybe? Basically
what I want to do is create a filter that checks for an occurrence of one
of my mailing lists in the header, if a match then proceed within the
filter and check for which match and move it to the appropriate folder.
  Someone have such a filter?

--
     S.Toms - tomas(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com - http://www.primenet.com/~tomas
                S.u.S.E. Linux v6.1+ - Kernel 2.2.11

Captain Penny's Law:
        You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of
the people all of the time, but you Can't Fool Mom.