The results of the help I got here.

1999-08-16 17:51:17
About a month ago, I asked this mailing list for help grabbing the entire
body
of a message so I could dump it into a database.  The responses I recieved
were phenominal.  I finished the project, and I have all the source
available
in case anyone else needs to do something similar.  If anyone wants to
take a look at it, and/or tell me ways to make it better I'd be thrilled.

I can email it to you if you'd like or just go here:
http://www.sullivantech.com/sqlsupport.tar.gz
its small!

Its pretty hackish and I know it could be 90% more effecient if someone
who knew what they were doing had worked on it, but its simple and easy.

Thanks,

Dan