Re: The results of the help I got here.

1999-08-17 11:37:40
Sorry about that, the OS I did this on was RedHat Linux 5.2, (gettting to
permissions correct is a pain, 750 on everything fixed me right up).  I
connect to a MySQL database with perl.  The only thing I didn't include is
the .forward file, and the .procmailrc doesn't have the '.' in front of it.

I use the Perl Module DBI to connect to the database.
Its pretty weak, but does it does the job brute force.
I included a README, but keep in mind this isn't a "program" as much as a
"solution" to a problem.

As I learn more about procmail and perl I'll refine it.

Dan

Maybe you could mention a little bit about infrastructure (database used,
OS
(MS, Linux, UX)...).  Sounds cool!