AIX/Procmail problems...

1999-08-23 19:16:25
I'm am arguing with AIX 4.3.2, sendmail 8.9.0, and procmail 3.13.1..

Procmail is my LDA (or local mailer), and it working fine in that role.
However, it is not running my .procmailrc..

When I run procmail from a command line, I have no problems...

There are no group or world writable permissions from my home directory to
the root dir..

Anything I should try?

Thanks in advance.
Steve.

PS - I'm not a list member, please be sure to mail me a copy of your answer
     directly.

--
Steven Premeau, Network Manager      premeau(_at_)uwp(_dot_)edu           (414)
595-2005