Catching email with a TO that has a + but no argument

1999-08-25 10:30:18
Hi,

I'm interested in catching emails that look like:

brozen+(_at_)torah(_dot_)org

as opposed to:

brozen(_at_)torah(_dot_)org

I have no problem catching as long as there is an argument for the plus
sign, but otherwise I can't get $1 to catch anything based on just whether
the + sign is there or not.

I tried:

* TO_brozen+    (and variations that included the domain name)

but these didn't work properly and aren't as good, because it doesn't
check the envelope (I believe) of the message in case of a BCC.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your help,

--
Brock Rozen