Tmail as Local Mailer

1999-08-25 12:04:38
Hello,
I just switched from using Procmail to Tmail as my local mailer in
Sendmail.  I did that because I am switching to using the mbox format to
the mbx format, and understand tmail is the only one that can read the
format.

Here is my problem.  I guess I know have to invoke procmail with a
.forward file.  Which I have set with "|/usr/bin/procmail".  But, in my
mail log file, it now says the "TO" as being "|/usr/bin/procmail" instead
of the real to name like it used to when I had procmail set up in
Sendmail.  How can I make it perform the same way as I used to, still
using Tmail?

Or can I use Procmail as the mailer to a mailbox that is in the mbx
format?

Thanks,
Jeff

-----
Jeff Grossman (jeff(_at_)stikman(_dot_)com)