Re: passing MATCH

1999-08-26 20:32:27
On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, era eriksson wrote:

ee> Of course, with roughly the same amount of effort, you could create a
ee> Procmail script from the list of addresses, with one recipe like this
ee> per address:
ee>
ee>     :0:
ee>     * ^((Resent-)?(To|Cc|Sender):|From ).*address1
ee>     address1
ee>

  This is pretty much what I have done now with the 5 lists that I get
alot of mail from, all others with small quantities I just drop into my
Inbox. I've even got them inserting the correct Reply-To lines so that I
don't have to constantly change it to the correct list when replying.
  But I have run into one small problem which isn't really a big deal but
it's bugging me. I have one list I get in digest that I have currently
setup to pull each message out into its individual message before placing
it in the correct location. Unfortanately I havn't figured out how to add
the reply line to it. I tried the following without much success.

  :0f
  * LISTADDRESS ?? linux-kernel-digest(_at_)vger\(_dot_)rutgers\(_dot_)edu
  | formail -bfi "Reply-To: <linux-kernel(_at_)vger(_dot_)rutgers(_dot_)edu>" \
            +1 -ds >> "Mailing Lists/Linux Kernel"

  :0a:
    "Mailing Lists/Linux Kernel"

  Does the +1 rule line allow adding of additional headers/formail lines
or am I out of luck on that? Other then this, I seem to be figuring things
out fairly well.

--
     S.Toms - tomas(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com - http://www.primenet.com/~tomas
                S.u.S.E. Linux v6.1+ - Kernel 2.2.11

Q:  How many Martians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A:  One and a half.