Forwarding to a second email account

1999-08-29 04:41:00
A friend who has been using a very simple procmail recipe to sort mail
into different folders in his account, has asked me to enquire about
the following situation.

He will be working temporarily at another university. He will have a
separate email account at that university during that time. Rather
than having to telnet into his permanent account, he would like to be
able to have mail sent from this permanent account to his temporary
account.

Is there a line or two he can add to his current procmailrc which will
do that?

Collective wisdom welcomed.

Thanks very much.

Bye for now,

Bill

|      wmcqueen(_at_)oise(_dot_)utoronto(_dot_)ca                         |
|         "Life is a seamless robe of learning!"         |