formail --filter-body-through wortbasar.pl

1999-09-06 05:31:00
Hi,

I am new to this list, but an old fan of automatic mail services and
procmail.

I have built a procmail/perl application that makes it convenient for
people to submit and consult glossaries at

        wortbasar(_at_)ffii(_dot_)org

The use of procmail is quite simple, but I wonder if it can be further
simplified or improved:

:0 c w: wortbasarlock
* ^To: wortbasar@
{
 :0 b c w
 | wortbasar > RESULT
 :0
 | { formail -r -A "Precedence: junk" -A "X-Loop: test" -A "From:
wortbasar(_at_)a2e(_dot_)de";cat RESULT; } | $SENDMAIL -t;
}

Especially, I would like to place the perl script wortbasar in the middle
of a pipe and do without the temporary file RESULT, turning the whole
bracket expression into a single line like

:0 c w: wortbasarlock
: ^To: wortbasar@
| formail -r --filter-body-through wortbasar.pl -A "Precedence: junk"  ...

Is there a solution?

If anybody is interestend in submitting and consulting glossaries as well
as playing around with the scripts, please tell me.

-phm