Question?

1999-09-09 18:22:37
Hello , I have a question about procmail .  I am currently using Sendmail as my
MTA  running on RedHat Linux 6.0 and I understand that procmail has the ability
to delete certain parts of an email and I kind of having difficulty in
configuring it since I'm still new in this kind of environment ( Linux) . What
I would like to do is accept all emails but delete their attachements before
placing it on the users mailbox. Can you help me with this?  Thank you .

Rey
reypaj(_at_)easycall-cebu(_dot_)com