Re: $match

1999-09-13 14:57:37
On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 00:44:55 +0300, "Juha Linnanen" <pillar(_at_)iuakk(_dot_)fi>
wrote:
I want to thanks all those that helped me with my last question! Now that I
got that working, I'm wondering what is this $match var(?), how does it
works and when it is used. Can someone give me tutorial for $match?-) Even
URL where is something about $match would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last week's tutorial: