matching and showing only a part

1999-09-27 22:51:14

I'd like to add a header to each email which will show me what
address it came to.

For example, say I have the following email addresses:

(ed(_at_)tv\(_dot_)com|joe(_at_)aol\(_dot_)com|hey(_at_)whats\(_dot_)happening\(_dot_)com)

I would like to check the To & Cc headers (plus resents) and see
what address is listed.  If none is listed in either to or cc, then
I would like to check the Received: headers.

Then I would like to add a header (formail -A"X-Sent-To-Me-At:") which shows
just the email address
which matched the preset list.

I'm not sure how to just show the email address using $MATCH

any help/pointers?

TjL