Re: Calling external program and passing information

1999-10-13 02:07:08

The program doesn't do what its supposed to.  When I run the program from the
command line, it reads a file on my system and sends out a email.  I've made
sure the files involved have read-write permissions to everyone, so procmail
shouldn't get a permission denied message.

Check your paths: procmail probably runs with a different path to yours,
so it might be running a different version of "mail" (for example).
Probably, the best thing to do is to put full path names for
the executables in your script.

                        Martin

Martin(_dot_)Ward(_at_)durham(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk http://www.dur.ac.uk/~dcs0mpw/
Erdos number: 4