Re: Recipe problem

1999-11-15 12:00:45
On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, era eriksson wrote:

OM# Hope this helps,

Helps? Off the top of your head? Wow! It works like a charm. I have a lot
to learn on procmail, that is a fact. Now I am going to start revising my
other recipes, because after taking a look at two that I got I feel really
bad about the one's I already got :)

Thanks to all who helped!

Cheers,

| David Collantes                  || email: david(_at_)bus(_dot_)ucf(_dot_)edu

| Senior Systems Administrator,    || phone: (407) 823-3418             |
| Network Operations Manager       || UCFBusiness - UCF, Orlando, FL    |