Re: Stop mail loops

1999-11-21 14:26:54
Geir Johannessen said at one time:

We advice our users that they should always start their .procmailrc with
something in the effect of

:0:
* ^FROM_DAEMON
$DEFAULT

But there are always some users that never listens. So what I would like to
know is if there are some elegant way for our mailsystem to discover such
loops and put an end to them. Anyone with a good idea?

Heh, you might include a clause in your terms of service agreement that
covers accountability for abuse of system resources.

--Paul T.

--
Windows98 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit