Re: web based archive

1999-11-26 07:33:48
I use MHonArc to do just that. I first set up archiving for a few lists
quite a while back - I can post the scripts if you're interested (I got
some help from this very list to tune them up).

It seems that now MHonArc has extra features which can do this somewhat
automatically - since my setup works I haven't looked into it.

Antonio