Relaying: The final step (?)

1999-11-26 16:57:07
[possible duplicate message - apologies if that's the case]

Clue, please.

I'm transferring a long-working .procmailrc file to a newly-configured
server that already has sendmail installed (soon to be replaced with
qmail, but for now it's sendmail).

Everything seems to work, almost. The procmail log (verbose) and syslog
and messages log reveal business as usual, yet mail is not forwarded to
the intended destination (as specified in the recipes).

Might there be a relaying issue in sendmail? As in something was possibly
turned off for security concerns? If that sounds about right, does anyone
know how to adjust sendmail so that only a particular account can relay
e-mail ... or am I totally barking up the wrong tree here?

--
Joe D'Andrea
AT&T Laboratories