Re: [autoresponder] testing existence of requested file

1999-12-02 00:08:59
++ 01/12/99 18:31 -0600 - David W. Tamkin:
First, as I said before, ruling out bulk or junk precedence is redundant
after you've already ruled out matches to ^FROM_DAEMON.

I have already removed it. It was removed shortly after i posted to the
list. Sorry 'bout that.

Second, on the second to last condition line you have the word "file," so any

This was a mistake because of cut 'n' paste... Thankx for noticing, i'll
change that.

Third, you can condense the last three conditions to two (this illustration
assumes that you've decided not to use the word "file"):

   * ! ^Subject: send .*[/.]\.
   *   ^Subject: send \/[0-9a-z][^    ]*

Eeuh, not sure here, but doesn't this only catch filenames with only a
single character?

Thanks for your input. -Rejo.

--
= Rejo Zenger  [Sister Ray Crisiscentrum]
rejo(_at_)sisterray(_dot_)xs4all(_dot_)nl