Re: [autoresponder] testing existence of requested file

1999-12-04 14:44:41
++ 02/12/99 11:08 -0600 - David W. Tamkin:
T>    *   ^Subject: send \/[0-9a-z][^  ]*

Z> Eeuh, not sure here, but doesn't this only catch filenames with only a
Z> single character?

What?  No.  It extracts filenames with at least one character.

Sorry. I must have been sleeping when posting that question.

Another thing i came across was this 'a' flag on the recipe that will
log all requests to a second logfile:

  :0ah:
  | echo $TO_LOG  >> $LOGDIR/bot

That shouldn't be a 'a', as all requests should be logged, not only
those that have been successfull. I have removed that 'a' now.

        -Rejo.

--
= Rejo Zenger  [Sister Ray Crisiscentrum]
rejo(_at_)sisterray(_dot_)xs4all(_dot_)nl