Procmail sorting outbound mail

1999-12-02 08:36:43
Hello All,
 I am just in the process of setting up a postix / cyrus based
email system. One feature I am trying to implement is automatically
catch a copy of all outbound email and put a copy in the senders
"INBOX.sent" IMAP folder. Postfix has an always_bcc option which
can catch all the mail that comes in by SMTP. I have set this, and
and am sending it to an alias that pipes straight into procmail.
What I am trying to figure out is a procmail recipe which will
look at the from or sender line and see if the mail is from our
domain, if it is, look at the the username of who sent it and
pipe it into /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -D -e -q INBOX.$user -a $user
it should silently throw away all other mail that doesn't come
from our domain since thats obviously inbound mail and will be
delivered normally to the users inbox.

Please help me with any suggestions how I might do this

Thanks in advance,
Nicholas Waltham