Re: global filtering

1999-12-07 07:30:56
On 07/12/99 at 2:44pm, Michael Meltzer wrote:

OM# is it possible to setup global filtering without running procmail
OM# as mta ?
OM# I have a smarthost on IRIX running sendmail 8.9.3, pop3 and procmail
OM# for user specific filtering.
OM# I want prevent the users beeing attacked by virus and things like that.

I am very interested on this too. It is something I meant to ask, but I
forgot about. I guess my question is: is there any "global procmailrc" to
be used globally on the system (something like /etc/bashrc for all bash
shell users, pine.conf.fixed for all pine users and such)?

Cheers,

| David Collantes                  || email: david(_at_)bus(_dot_)ucf(_dot_)edu

| Senior Systems Administrator,    || phone: (407) 823-3418             |
| Network Operations Manager       || UCFBusiness - UCF, Orlando, FL    |