Re: Problems with Qmail + SpamBouncer

1999-12-09 23:25:23
"Paolo Donadeo" <p(_dot_)donadeo(_at_)mclink(_dot_)it> writes:
Philip Guenther wrote:
To back up a step or two, where is that bogus "From " line being
generated?  Is it in the message as fetched by fetchmail?
My ISP sends me only one "From "  line,  as expected.  Qmail  adds these lines
*before* the original "From ", making it incorrect:

Your ISP shouldn't be sending you *any* "From " lines!  They are not legal
in POP.  Qmail isn't at fault, your ISP is.  If you can't get your ISP
to fix their POP server, upgrade to the current version of fetchmail at
let it handle the brokenness for you.

Philip Guenther