Procmail Newbie

1999-12-14 16:08:01

        Hi, all! I am new to procmail, so please hang with me for a bit.

        I am trying to find a way to make procmail to convert my domain name
from host.mydomain.com to mydomain.com on ALL the outgoing messages.

        For instance, if I logged on as USER1 then mail a message to
AnotherUSER(_at_)some(_dot_)domain(_dot_)com right.  So the recipient will have
my address as
USER1(_at_)host(_dot_)mydomain(_dot_)com(_dot_)  So I want to strip that "host"
out and have it as
USER1(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com(_dot_)  How do I do this.

        Thanks much !