Re: Procmail Newbie

1999-12-14 16:44:19
On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 05:00:06PM -0600, Tru Pham babbled:

      Hi, all! I am new to procmail, so please hang with me for a bit.

      I am trying to find a way to make procmail to convert my domain name
from host.mydomain.com to mydomain.com on ALL the outgoing messages.

not sure how in procmail as i don't believe
it is a delivery agent, but you can do it
with sendmail by adding:

DM<mydomain.com>

to your sendmail.cf file.

alternately, if you're using mutt, add:

my_hdr From: Tru Pham <trpham(_at_)medicalmatrix(_dot_)com>
my_hdr Reply-to: trpham(_at_)medicalmatrix(_dot_)com

-r

--
echo "send pgp key" | mail ravi(_at_)cow(_dot_)org
"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.: