"moving" mail from Groupwise to Outlook

2000-01-05 16:37:48
Hello,

At work we've changed mailprograms from Groupwise to Outlook.

I'd like to forward all of my old/saved messages to my new (outlook)
account, but when the messages show up in outlook, they say they've
come from me and contain the date/time of when it got forwarded with
the message inside of it.

What I'd like to do is:
1) forward all of my email to a Linux box that runs Procmail.
2) have procmail strip off one layer of headers so that what remains
   is the original message (w/ correct sender, subject, date/time
   stamp)
3) then bounce/resend that "original" message to my new e-mail address
   (which runs outlook) and have it show up w/ the correct sender,
   subject, date/time, etc.

I'm just plain old stumped and am looking for help.

thanks,
mark