HTML Bouncer problem

2000-01-06 22:10:58
I'm havign a problem with my HTML autoreplier. The recipe is below.

TXT_NO_HTML=$HOME/Mail/noHTML.txt
RETURNMAIL="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject -fPOSTMASTER(_at_)whitedeer(_dot_)org"
FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail

:0 BH
*  ! ^FROM_DAEMON
*$ ! ^$XLOOP
*    ^Content.*multipart
*    ^Content.*text/html
        | ($FORMAIL \
              -rtk \
              -A "X-Sender: Procmail Autoreply" \
              -A "$XLOOP" ; \
          cat $TXT_NO_HTML\
          ) | $RETURNMAIL
}

Many will recognize the recipe from Jari's page (Marek Jedlinski's recipe)
It's almost cut and paste, yet will not work. I had to put in the \
marks to continue the lines unbroken, otherwise I saw it ignored in
the logs. Unfortunately, the mail just comes right into my mailbox
unfiltered.

Does anyone see a problem, or have a working HTML bouncer recipe that
cats a text file for inclusion in the reply?

Thanks.
--
Windows users awaken! The Matrix has you!
Jonathan Pennington             | -Wannabe Geologist/Anthropologist