Permissions Issue perhaps?

2000-01-13 11:02:13
I'm trying to figure out the autoresponder thing I posted about a few days
ago. Rik pointed out the suspicious rcfile aspects of this, so I'm chasing
that down now.
By chmod'ing /home/users/username/Procmail, and .procmailrc to 0644 should
solve one part of the problem.
The only sad part of that is that I can't cd into the /Procmail directory
or edit any of the files after doing that.
Maybe I've been staring at this far too long, but this has got me loopy.
What the heck am I doing wrong with these permissions?
-Colin