funky characters in spam

2000-01-15 20:14:21

Anyone have a recipie for killing emails with special characters in
them?  I wish I knew what they were called, but they're non-keyboard
single characters.  I can't even paste them in to show you.  Lately I've
been a lot of spam which I couldn't even read if I wanted to.

--
Aaron Turner           | Either which way, one half dozen or another.
aturner(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com      | http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/

"There is no worse tyranny than to make a man pay for something he does
not want merely because you think it would be good for him."
-Benjamin Franklin