WARNING. INTERNET OPPORTUNITIES MAY

2000-01-18 19:16:50

Dear Health-Conscious Entrepreneur,

     We received your name from a group that says you like to review

real business opportunities on the web.  This is not spam. If this message

has reached you in error, please simply type "remove" in the subject line

and return to healthwealth2001(_at_)ureach(_dot_)com(_dot_)

     From the school of "Been There, Done That...Worn the tee shirt"  (also
known as

the School Of Hard Knocks),  we encourage you to keep a savvy eye on venture
opportunities

that pass your way on the net.  We have seen a good many of them. It is
important to
educate

yourselves as to the tell-tale signs of scams and what constitute a real
opportunity.
There are

plenty of each on the Internet.  Unfortunately, we have found, more of the
former.

     The first thing is to make certain the opportunity-giver will provide
bank,
professional

and personal references upon request....and not just Email addresses but postage

and phone numbers that can be easily checkable through Yahoo!'s Yellow Pages

and People Finder.

     Also beware of opportunities that ask for a large investment up front.

     Go with a well-established firm with a proven track record for making money

and staying in business.  Most direct-sales companies are not in this league.

Ours is.  We are HealthWealth International.

     We are responding to interest that people have identified as crucial for

survival: financial indepdendence and health care/beauty care products

which promote healthy living.  We are using the Internet as the best means

for marketing and selling Herbalife (TM) Products.   Also, we invite you to take

a positive step toward your financial indepdendence by joining our team of
Independent

Distributors for Herbalife International.

     As Mark Hughes, President and Founder of Herbalife has stated, "Our
business is

all about putting you in charge of your time, your income and your dreams...for
lifetime."

     Moreover, for nutrition, beauty care, and healthy weight management
Herbalife
Products

have proven effective and life-enhancing.

     So, whatever your level of interest - healthy lifestyle, financial
independence, or
BOTH -

join us at Healthwealth International.  Our web site address is

http://www.healthwealthinternational.com

     Bank and personal references available upon request.  We look forward to
welcoming

you to the team.

Sincerely,

Rick London-Stetelman