THIS IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY FOR HEALTH

2000-01-18 14:21:35

Dear Health-Conscious Entrepreneur,

     We are responding to interest that people have identified as crucial for

survival: financial indepdendence and health care/beauty care products

which promote healthy living.  We are using the Internet as the best means

for marketing and selling Herbalife (TM) Products.   Also, we invite you to take

a positive step toward your financial indepdendence by joining our team of
Independent

Distributors for Herbalife International.

     As Mark Hughes, President and Founder of Herbalife has stated, "Our
business is

all about putting you in charge of your time, your income and your dreams...for
lifetime."

     Moreover, for nutrition, beauty care, and healthy weight management
Herbalife
Products

have proven effective and life-enhancing.

     So, whatever your level of interest - healthy lifestyle, financial
independence, or
BOTH -

join us at Healthwealth International.  Our web site address is

http://www.healthwealthinternational.com

     Bank and personal references available upon request.  We look forward to
welcoming

you to the team.

Sincerely,

Rick London-Stetelman
Director - Healthwealth International

For more information or to be removed from this list
healthwealth2001(_at_)ureach(_dot_)com
Toll Free: 877-215-9600 xt 270