Formail Script Error

2000-01-26 11:09:46
I was having success with the attached script until I made the final
changes and started getting errors. At first I thought the errors
started at the first "-A" option, but I commented out all lines
starting with "-A" and continued to get the errors stating there
wasn't a command found in the default directory for the script, even
though it executed. What's wrong?

Note: Detailed Documentation(s) and Sample(s) are more than welcome.
      When you reply to this message, please include
      the mailing list and my address.

Signed,
SoloCDM

#!/bin/bash
#
MTBIN=/bin
METCC=/etc/cron.daily
MSBIN=/usr/sbin
MUBIN=/usr/bin

$METCC/./sav_backup | \
$MUBIN/formail -I "From: <root(_at_)$($MTBIN/hostname -f)> (Cron Daemon
Manually)" \
-I "Subject: Manual Cron <root(_at_)cdm01> $METCC/sav_backup" \
-I "To: <root(_at_)$($MTBIN/hostname -f)> (Administrator)" | \
-A "X-Cron-Env: <SHELL=$SHELL>" \
-A "X-Cron-Env: <PATH=$PATH>" \
-A "X-Cron-Env: <MAILTO=$MAILTO>" \
-A "X-Cron-Env: <HOME=$HOME>" \
-A "X-Cron-Env: <LOGNAME=$LOGNAME>" | \
$MSBIN/sendmail -FCronDaemonManually -odi -oem -or0s root