Filtering out mail without a "From" header

2000-01-26 08:22:23

Hi,

This must be trivial,  how can I filter out mail that does not
have a particular header like "From:"?  I am being spammed hard by
someone and here are the full headers!

Headers like "Received" or  "From" are missing.  Sometimes like in this
case I have trapped his message,  but I am not trapping it all the
time.  If I was rejecting mail say because either the "Received"
or "From" field are missing I would catch him all the time.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Dominic.

Dominic Mitchell             Email:
mitcheld(_at_)qed(_dot_)econ(_dot_)queensu(_dot_)ca
Department of Economics      mailto:dominic(_at_)cedep(_dot_)net
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario            The XXI century starts on 2001-01-01!
Canada, K7L 3N6              Le XXI siècle débute le 2001-01-01!