Re: if To: has a given address and nothing else

2000-01-26 17:31:32
Philip answered my question,

| Hmm, excluding at-signs in comments and quoted-string and route
| addresses (e.g., <@stolaf.edu:guenther(_at_)gac(_dot_)edu>) I think it should.

I'm pretty sure that source-route addresses would be written by qmail (or
some part of the qmail suite) there.  I know that local addresses get
qualified.  I can't think of any way to send there with a source-routed
address in these days of no relaying, so it's anyone's guess.

[Philip then offered lots of stuff that I could have read in 1997 but not
 with the stresses in my life now, so I can't comment on it.]

| WARNING: these rcfiles *REQUIRE* procmail version 3.14 or
| later due to extensive use of the SWITCHRC variable.

That brings up another question: does SWITCHRC open another file desriptor
as INCLUDERC does?  If not, and you have an rcfile that calls itself recur-
sively and either

(1) ends with the conditional recursion call, or
(2) needs the code following the recursion call run only once,

could SWITCHRC be used instead of INCLUDERC -- within the file for it to
re-invoke itself, not of course in the main rcfile to which we want to
return -- and not face limitation from running out of file descriptors?

| GROU_END      = 1

"GROU_END"?