Re: if To: has a given address and nothing else

2000-01-26 18:06:01
"David W. Tamkin" <dattier(_at_)mcs(_dot_)net> writes:
Philip answered my question,
| WARNING: these rcfiles *REQUIRE* procmail version 3.14 or
| later due to extensive use of the SWITCHRC variable.

That brings up another question: does SWITCHRC open another file desriptor
as INCLUDERC does?  If not, and you have an rcfile that calls itself recur-
sively and either

(1) ends with the conditional recursion call, or
(2) needs the code following the recursion call run only once,

could SWITCHRC be used instead of INCLUDERC -- within the file for it to
re-invoke itself, not of course in the main rcfile to which we want to
return -- and not face limitation from running out of file descriptors?

An assignment to SWITCHRC will never result in more file descriptors being
used than before the assignment, so yes.

| GROU_END     = 1

"GROU_END"?

That should be GROUP_END=1

Philip Guenther