Auto Responder

2000-02-02 07:33:02
I have installed a *FRESH* FreeBSD System, and the latest port of procmail.

I cannot seem to get an autoresponder working.

I've set procmail up as my local mailer as well..

Can someone please post the most simplist autoresponder recipe for me, and
if anyone could shed some light on why the canned autoresponder recipe
doesn't work with my FreeBSD configuration?

Thanks

-mike

Michael DeMutis
System's Administrator
2GEN.Inc.
email: mike(_at_)2gen(_dot_)net   website: http://www.2gen.net/
Phone: 905-308-9155   Fax: 905-308-9519   ICQ UIN: 1257176
"Merging Media & Idea To Bring Internet Exposure to Innovative Businesses"